Автор Тема: Расширить портфель символов  (Прочитано 1801 раз)

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
Расширить портфель символов
« : 09 Ноября 2022, 16:01:12 »
В эту тему можно писать свои пожелания по добавлению и удалению символов в поддерживаемый портфель символов с докачкой истории.

Лично мне не хватает: DAX, FTSE, Nikkei, платины, палладия, меди. Эти символы будут добавлены по мере возможности.

Из портфеля стоит удалить:

CZK
DKK
HKD
EURHKD
EURMXN
EURNZD
EURSGD
EURTRY
EURZAR
PLN
SEK
XAGEUR
XAUEUR

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
QuoteRoom Server - портфель символов
« Ответ #1 : 10 Ноября 2022, 10:59:13 »
Tthank you.

Now, I export the data from MT4. I use MT4 realtime but the chart presentation is not as good as TS. Furthermore, the MT4 indicators calculation may not be correct or may not follow the original formula. I attach charts from TS and MT4 with the same data and Wilders' DMI. Notice the difference in the DMI. The MT4 is way out. They are scaled 0 - 80 in both charts. I have check MT5 it is much closer. I am learning to write my own indicators in MT.

ps: I amended the TS' DMI to make all lines integer, i.e. no decimals per Wilders' original in his book.

You can export data from MT4/MT5 using the Gelium_Exporter: https://gelium.net/forum/index.php?board=193.0
Next, use the data in Tradestation. In my opinion, TS is much more convenient for technical analysis than MT4 and MT5.