Автор Тема: QuoteRoom build 2006 и новее для работы с сервером Gelium.net  (Прочитано 11859 раз)

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
Билд 2006: https://mega.nz/file/xJ5yjBxS#iVx3PrUU2gAHFbyf3rfSCGmt73PYosx6zXaJqWzOeVw

Для тестирования надо распаковать архив в отдельную папку и запустить QuoteRoom.exe. Окно приложения должно выглядеть примерно так, как на прилагаемом скриншоте.

Изменения в версии:

1. Данные могут поступать с сервера quoteroom.ddns.net:2595.

2. История скачивается с Gelium.net. Архивы в формате 7zip. Скорость докачки истории увеличена. Архивы за большой интервал на сервер пока не загружены. Позже будет выложена большая готовая база с историей. История в формате XPO поддерживаться не будет.

3. Плавающее окошко пока отключено и работает в режиме встроенного блока справа.

4. Мелкие косметические улучшения интерфейса.

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
Thank you. I downloaded and ran it earlier on my production computer. But I think it is better I set up another computer to test this. I will provide feedback and suggestion to improve Quoteroom.

Оффлайн stividor

• Участник клуба
    • Просмотр профиля
Предварительно - всё хорошо.
Историю "Database" скопировал из Forexite QuoteRoom.
TS 9.1 в онлайне работает.
Для меня было важно запустить Мультчарт в онлайн.
Мультчарт нормально подхватил котировки FXX:GBP из TS 9.1, графики рисует правильно на 99,9% (ошибок пока не заметил).

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
Предварительно - всё хорошо.
Историю "Database" скопировал из Forexite QuoteRoom.
TS 9.1 в онлайне работает.
Для меня было важно запустить Мультчарт в онлайн.
Мультчарт нормально подхватил котировки FXX:GBP из TS 9.1, графики рисует правильно на 99,9% (ошибок пока не заметил).

Мульт нормально подхватывает обновляемые текстовики, но на будущее можно рассмотреть вариант передачи тиковой истории в Мульт через TS.

Оффлайн stividor

• Участник клуба
    • Просмотр профиля
У меня Мульт получает котировки от TS, не из текстовиков.

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
Yesterday, I did not know what was the problem. I could not load BTC A0-FX. Could not find the symbol in Format Symbol Lookup. There was a symbol with blank name. Just now, I experimented and found the SIGNAL symbol was missing in Portfolio. I edited the symbol in, relaunched and now can load the symbol.

ps: After reading that stividor copied the database over to the beta, I did the same today. It works and so I do not need to set up a test computer. I am using the production computer.

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
I am getting bad file error in QR-History log. Don't know whether any effect on history reload.

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
After I exit QR (v2021.08) and TS9.1, and copied the database files over to QR Beta (2005).

I launch QR Beta and TS9.1. There is a normal few minutes gap in the data. I can't fill the data via QR-History and Ctrl-R.

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
Now that XPO (GlobalServer) will not be supported, I should use the more convenient non "A0-FX" Signal symbol. I wonder how to set QR to pass for example EUR, instead of EUR A0-FX, to TS9.1

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
Now that XPO (GlobalServer) will not be supported, I should use the more convenient non "A0-FX" Signal symbol. I wonder how to set QR to pass for example EUR, instead of EUR A0-FX, to TS9.1

Is it here in TradeSation Service set to NONE?

Edit: Tried. Charts showing erroneous low = 0 for None and Forexite. Reverting back to Signal.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
I am getting bad file error in QR-History log. Don't know whether any effect on history reload.

Fixed in build 2006.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
After I exit QR (v2021.08) and TS9.1, and copied the database files over to QR Beta (2005).

I launch QR Beta and TS9.1. There is a normal few minutes gap in the data. I can't fill the data via QR-History and Ctrl-R.

Tomorrow, archives without breaks for all characters will be uploaded to the site.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net

Use in TS: FXX:EUR

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net

Edit: Tried. Charts showing erroneous low = 0 for None and Forexite. Reverting back to Signal.

Synonym None and "FXX:EUR". Try to familiarize yourself with a portable tradestation.

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля

Synonym None and "FXX:EUR". Try to familiarize yourself with a portable tradestation.

I trial and error this morning. There are three places in QR where I can set the synonym. Can't find in the Help file what the implication will be for each of the settings. I found out by trial that the synonym setting in TradeStation Service affect the symbol in the charts. The other two in History Database Service I do not know what effect and consequence. So I set all three to NONE and test. Now I can use EUR, etc. like in the Floating Window which is the same as "Reuter/Telerate" symbol methodology.

I am using TS9.1 build 12098 (can't remember why I did not update to 12880, there was a reason). So I think I cannot use the FXX: prefix.

For the charting erroneous low=0 plot, I found the solution. Usually happen in monthly and weekly chart and sometimes they don't update with new data that update in the daily chart side by side in same workspace. I guess was some sort of "linking/data transfer error" from server to TS9.1 so I delete the chart and recreated it again. The charting error is gone.

Оффлайн stividor

• Участник клуба
    • Просмотр профиля
QuoteRoom 2022.11 build 2006 - "Связь с сервером разорвана или сервер недоступен." (17.11.2022 09:20 по Москве)

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
QuoteRoom 2022.11 build 2006 - "Связь с сервером разорвана или сервер недоступен." (17.11.2022 09:20 по Москве)

Same here.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
For the charting erroneous low=0 plot, I found the solution. Usually happen in monthly and weekly chart and sometimes they don't update with new data that update in the daily chart side by side in same workspace. I guess was some sort of "linking/data transfer error" from server to TS9.1 so I delete the chart and recreated it again. The charting error is gone.

Ctrl+R - updates the data on the chart.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net

Извините, но пока перебои в передаче данных могут быть. Для работы используйте старую версию Форексайт, которую будут поддерживать как минимум до нового года. Для тестирования - новую версию.

Когда всё будет настроено так, что перебоев с данными быть не должно, напишу об этом дополнительно.

Sorry, but there may be interruptions in data transfer. For work, use the old version of Forexite, which will be supported at least until the new year. For testing - the new version.

When everything is set up so that there should be no interruptions in the data, I will write about it additionally.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
Build 2007: https://mega.nz/file/JJp0Qbra#M7_bDTlhQAtUuVt7Mu7Y9VT41GzGOdXJik1Ab5wMahw

Изменения:

1. Сервер запущен в режима работы 24x7.  Разрывов в данных или недоступности сервера быть не должно.

Сервер доступен по адресам:

quoteroom.ddns.net

2. В портфель добавлены и будут поддерживаться следующие символы:

XPD - палладий
XPT - платина
XCP - медь
RSL - Russell 2000
DAX - DAX 40
UKZ - FTSE 100
NIY - Nikkei

Архивы с историей за большой период будут доступны для скачивания чуть позже. Будут ли добавлять эти символы для торговли Forexite, пока не знаю. Скорее всего, до нового года добавлять не будут.

3. Экспорт истории за текущий день выполняется раз в 10 секунд, поэтому докачка и автоматический запуск tradestation выполняются быстрее.

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
Thank you. I will set up a dedicated test computer over this weekend.

Оффлайн stividor

• Участник клуба
    • Просмотр профиля
1. Сервер запущен в режима работы 24x7.  Разрывов в данных или недоступности сервера быть не должно.
Спасибо

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
I have set up a test computer that only run QR 2007 Beta and TS9.1. I am running it side by side with another computer with QR 2021.08 b1601 and TS9.1. On both computers I set up tick charts and 1min charts. Now being weekend and only crypto are live, I test on BTC and ETH.

I do not use tick charts and 1min charts but am doing this just for the purpose that I have a visual that the feed/charts are alive and updating. So far they been running for about 24 hours and there is no stoppage. I do realize now and then the QR 2007 beta may skip some ticks, about 10 ticks or thereabout in 15 minutes. While sometimes there is no skip. Minimal effect on the 1min charts and defintely no effect on 5min and higher charts.

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
This picture show no skip.

Top screen is QR 2007 beta.
Bottom screen is QR 2021.08 b1601.

On both screens - top 2 charts are tick and bottom charts are 1min. BTC on left and ETH on right.

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
This picture show skips on the tick charts. Compare the left part of the charts.

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
I used to do this test back in Bridge/Telerate days when bank customers complained about the feed problem on Telerate TradeStation 2000i. Can happen when the data feed go through different nodes.

If there is anything you like me to test, please do let me know.

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
I have also tested shut down QR beta 2007 (and TS9.1) for 1 hour. Then restart and QR beta 2007 load data to latest time (auto fill the gap) and launch TS9.1.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
I do not use tick charts and 1min charts but am doing this just for the purpose that I have a visual that the feed/charts are alive and updating. So far they been running for about 24 hours and there is no stoppage. I do realize now and then the QR 2007 beta may skip some ticks, about 10 ticks or thereabout in 15 minutes. While sometimes there is no skip. Minimal effect on the 1min charts and defintely no effect on 5min and higher charts.

The server does not skip ticks under normal conditions. Depending on the control settings of the QR-Server service, reconnection may occur on weekends. Because cryptocurrencies are rarely quoted. While the reconnect is in progress, no ticks are received. Set reconnect only when there is no data for 30 seconds or more. In this case, there will be no unnecessary reconnections to the server.

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
The server does not skip ticks under normal conditions. Depending on the control settings of the QR-Server service, reconnection may occur on weekends. Because cryptocurrencies are rarely quoted. While the reconnect is in progress, no ticks are received. Set reconnect only when there is no data for 30 seconds or more. In this case, there will be no unnecessary reconnections to the server.

I see what you mean and understand a bit more of how things work. I checked the "No data from source" settings and it is unchanged at 30 sec (Restart) per the default for first row. The second row is 60 second (Restart).

Right now all working good, no skip in tick. Weekday more data updates.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
Билд 2008:

Изменения: https://mega.nz/file/QMBHHKgY#_thoyH5kESFit3tc2s5Fq6RQ8gvg9qZnP-p-3N82zBQ

1. Ненужные символы из портфеля можно удалять.
2. Обновлен перевод интерфейса программы на английский.
3. Мелкие улучшения и исправления ошибок.

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
Running 2008 now.

When loading data from QR-History, the QR-History Dialog "lose focus" while the main QR Main window "get focus". The QR-History drop behind the QR Main window. If not aware, QR may seem no response when actually the hidden behind QR-History is the active dialog waiting for "event".

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
Running 2008 now.

When loading data from QR-History, the QR-History Dialog "lose focus" while the main QR Main window "get focus". The QR-History drop behind the QR Main window. If not aware, QR may seem no response when actually the hidden behind QR-History is the active dialog waiting for "event".

I'll try to fix it in the next version. In the meantime, alt + tab can help the situation.

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
There might be a disconnection now. Last update was about 50 mins ago.

I switched off the computer for several hours and would test the restart and reloading of data. There is a approx 4 hour gap in data from about 10:03pm to 2am Moscow time (3:03am to 7am SG time).

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
Билд 2009: https://mega.nz/file/UMhWSZJR#zNhSeRKGiIB8VdungDZDmj8qfhxBkDKnamWeSwVMiRE

Изменения:

1. Исправлена ошибка импорта скаченной истории.
2. Постарался решить проблему ухода окна свойств сервиса за главное окно QuoteRoom.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net

I switched off the computer for several hours and would test the restart and reloading of data. There is a approx 4 hour gap in data from about 10:03pm to 2am Moscow time (3:03am to 7am SG time).

The server is not working. A little later I'll figure out what happened there.

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
Running 2009 now.

The main window showing 2008.

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
2. Постарался решить проблему ухода окна свойств сервиса за главное окно QuoteRoom.

Yes. Fixed. The main window processes running while the child dialog is in the front.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net

The server is not working. A little later I'll figure out what happened there.

The server worked fine. The router was accidentally disconnected from the outlet...  >:(

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
Running 2009 now.

The main window showing 2008.

Thank you, I enabled build autoincrement. There will be no overlay in future versions.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
Билд 2010:

Изменения: https://mega.nz/file/1JQwHRBa#rue-YFR9F4_i5LZHcVjm6qefUU-kDsOwKZO07IPTL1c

1. Отключено автоматическое добавление символов в портфель.