Автор Тема: QuoteRoom до build 2006 для работы с сервером Forexite  (Прочитано 16875 раз)

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
QuoteRoom до build 2006 для работы с сервером Forexite
« Ответ #80 : 03 Сентября 2023, 03:15:48 »
Пытался выяснить длительную загрузку истории QR.
В течение часа QR пытается загрузить файл за предыдущий час истории и не загружает, очевидно
он еще не сформирован.
Протокол загрузки приаттачен.

Понятно. Не хотите иметь такие проблемы, ставьте 2023.06.2100. В этой версии файл за текущий день обновляется раз в 10 секунд.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
« Ответ #81 : 03 Сентября 2023, 03:19:11 »
My needs are different. I still find TS2000i more fluent in usage and faster. My broker offers MT4 and it has built-in DDE server. I am using MetaServer RT DDE to get the broker realtime data directly into GlobalServer/TS2000i. The downside is if there is a downtime/stoppage on my computer, there is no history download available for direct GlobalServer. Patching will be by manual download from MT4.

I still use Gelium/Forexite TS9.1 on second screen.

What is the point of using TS2000i if you have a normally working TS 9.1?

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #82 : 03 Сентября 2023, 03:36:38 »
My needs are different. I still find TS2000i more fluent in usage and faster. My broker offers MT4 and it has built-in DDE server. I am using MetaServer RT DDE to get the broker realtime data directly into GlobalServer/TS2000i. The downside is if there is a downtime/stoppage on my computer, there is no history download available for direct GlobalServer. Patching will be by manual download from MT4.

I still use Gelium/Forexite TS9.1 on second screen.

What is the point of using TS2000i if you have a normally working TS 9.1?

TS2000i is a lot smoother than TS9.1. TS2000i has better reliability of data update on the charts. Whereas for TS9.1, occasionally I have to hit Refresh for the charts to get back to life.

The combination of MT4/MetaserverRT/GlobalServer provide very actively updated data that I can chart on TS2000i. It also has a lot more symbols, including commodities, bonds, stocks and full range of stock indexes. The other thing is it has a lot of FX crosses against my local country currency. It suits my needs.

I only started using the MT4 DDE and MetaServerRT DDE after Forexite announced ceasing their data back in Nov last year. I m now charting and analysing with my broker's data.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
« Ответ #83 : 05 Сентября 2023, 09:18:31 »
TS2000i is a lot smoother than TS9.1. TS2000i has better reliability of data update on the charts. Whereas for TS9.1, occasionally I have to hit Refresh for the charts to get back to life.

I did not encounter such a problem during the work of the QR-TS 9.1. When automating TS 9.1->MT4 trading, it is easier to restart the platform on each bar and be 100% sure that the strategy worked out and the signal was generated.

The combination of MT4/MetaserverRT/GlobalServer provide very actively updated data that I can chart on TS2000i. It also has a lot more symbols, including commodities, bonds, stocks and full range of stock indexes. The other thing is it has a lot of FX crosses against my local country currency. It suits my needs.

I only started using the MT4 DDE and MetaServerRT DDE after Forexite announced ceasing their data back in Nov last year. I m now charting and analysing with my broker's data.

Understood, thanks.

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #84 : 06 Сентября 2023, 09:04:44 »

I did not encounter such a problem during the work of the QR-TS 9.1. ...

I always get the monthly and occasionaly the weekly last bar plotting from low price of 0. View - Refresh - Reload (Ctrl-R) temporary solve the problem until the next price tick. I can't trace where is the problem.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
« Ответ #85 : 06 Сентября 2023, 15:34:38 »
I always get the monthly and occasionaly the weekly last bar plotting from low price of 0. View - Refresh - Reload (Ctrl-R) temporary solve the problem until the next price tick. I can't trace where is the problem.

Which exact chain of data sources leads to obtaining the zero minimum?

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #86 : 06 Сентября 2023, 16:35:07 »
This chart is using QR 2023.6.2100. However the same also occur when using Forexite QR 2021.8.1601 and its data source. Only on monthly and weekly charts, especially monthly. But the data unlikely the problem because this does not happen on the daily charts so there is no "0" price.

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #87 : 07 Сентября 2023, 02:06:22 »
This morning when I launch TS9.1, I get about 20 charts with "0" plot. Today it occur on a lot of weekly charts. I am using QR 2021.08 because I am still using TS2000i but the same problem also occur in QR 2023.6. This is why I don't have the confidence to use TS9.1 and still prefer TS2000i. I attached some of the problematic charts.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
« Ответ #88 : 11 Сентября 2023, 07:47:33 »
This morning when I launch TS9.1, I get about 20 charts with "0" plot. Today it occur on a lot of weekly charts. I am using QR 2021.08 because I am still using TS2000i but the same problem also occur in QR 2023.6. This is why I don't have the confidence to use TS9.1 and still prefer TS2000i. I attached some of the problematic charts.

Thank you. When I have some free time, I'll see what can be done to solve this problem.