Автор Тема: QuoteRoom build 2006 и новее для работы с сервером Gelium.net  (Прочитано 11938 раз)

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
Билд 2010:

Изменения: https://mega.nz/file/1JQwHRBa#rue-YFR9F4_i5LZHcVjm6qefUU-kDsOwKZO07IPTL1c

1. Отключено автоматическое добавление символов в портфель.

Running 2010 since this morning.

Not sure what is this feature that is disabled.

Meanwhile when scroll down the symbol list in Portfolio, when come to the end, a small dialog auto pop up to add symbol. This is still there since past versions. Not sure what is the purpose when there will be no data.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
Meanwhile when scroll down the symbol list in Portfolio, when come to the end, a small dialog auto pop up to add symbol. This is still there since past versions. Not sure what is the purpose when there will be no data.

It was about the automatic addition of symbols to the portfolio during the launch of QR. For example, you could remove the euro/dollar, restart QR, and see that symbol again in the portfolio.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
1) What is FDX. There don't seems to have data.

2) The last 4 symbols in Portfolio, their description is garbled. Probably unicode issue. BTC A0-FX in the SIGNAL list at top right of Portfolio is empty. I can edit them but would have to re-do for every new versions.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
1) What is FDX. There don't seems to have data.

FDX delete. Use DAX.

2) The last 4 symbols in Portfolio, their description is garbled. Probably unicode issue. BTC A0-FX in the SIGNAL list at top right of Portfolio is empty. I can edit them but would have to re-do for every new versions.

Вid not understand what and why you want to rename.

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
I mean as in the picture attached. Not important since the description is not picked up TS9.1. I don't edit now.

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
QR b2010  Connection with server is lost or server is not accessible.

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
I had thought of posting this question in the TS thread but it does not look like a TS solution.

The issue:
Due to a US holiday last week, some non-FX symbols closed early (i.e. before normal session ends) on Thu and Fri. This cause dash in price.

In TS2000i, I remove the data in GlobalServer and the dash don't show therefore the indicators rightfully do not update during the "empty period". Session Time should not be changed because only for these 2 particular days this particular week only.

Can data editing be done in QR?

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
The difference in indicator studies with the dash and without the dash.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
QuoteRoom build 2006 и новее для работы с сервером Gelium.net
« Ответ #49 : 01 Декабря 2022, 20:26:11 »
QR b2010  Connection with server is lost or server is not accessible.

Thanks. I am aware of the problem.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
« Ответ #50 : 01 Декабря 2022, 20:29:03 »
Can data editing be done in QR?

You can edit history - service history database.

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #51 : 02 Декабря 2022, 06:43:22 »
Tthanks. Didn't know the feature exists. Will try it.

Nedra

• Гость
« Ответ #52 : 04 Декабря 2022, 14:40:51 »
У кого-нибудь получилось импортировать в новый QuoteRoom историю? Скачал с данного сайта базу данных, но когда заменяю ей созданную в самой программе базу, выходит сообщение, что база данных повреждена и предлагается её исправить. Нажимаю OK, минут 30 что-то там происходит, но потом пытаюсь открыть данные из QuoteRoom, и там ничего не отображается. Хотел импортировать данные в формате ASCII, но там распакованный текстовый файл 9.4 гигабайта - не хочет из-за размера открываться ни в какой программе, и импорт из него в самой QuoteRoom у меня тоже не работает. Просьба к Gelium: можно ли в его программе прописать на выбор адрес форексайтовского сервера исторических данных, чтобы скачать и импортировать их непосредственно в программу, пока ещё их сервер работает?

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #53 : 05 Декабря 2022, 00:38:02 »
Has anyone managed to import history into the new QuoteRoom?

I did. I downloaded the QuoteRoom Database 1996-2022.11.23.7z from the link in post #42, unzip and copied the 5 files into the QR Database folder and update to current date. The 5 files are direct replacement. Some symbol data goes further back to 1996.

https://gelium.net/soft-ts/tradestation-main/ts-setup/item/542-forex-quote-history-for-tradestation

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #54 : 05 Декабря 2022, 00:52:10 »
...Forexite server of historical data to download and import them directly into the program, while their server is still running?

If you have Forexite QR still running and updating, you can copy the 5 files from the Database folder and replace those in the Beta. But do note that after this some Forexite symbols removed from support will not be updating and newly added symbols will not have history.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
« Ответ #55 : 05 Декабря 2022, 06:24:14 »
У кого-нибудь получилось импортировать в новый QuoteRoom историю? Скачал с данного сайта базу данных, но когда заменяю ей созданную в самой программе базу, выходит сообщение, что база данных повреждена и предлагается её исправить. Нажимаю OK, минут 30 что-то там происходит, но потом пытаюсь открыть данные из QuoteRoom, и там ничего не отображается.

Если архив распаковывается без ошибок, то сообщений об ошибках в базе быть не должно. Проверю архив, как будет возможность.

Хотел импортировать данные в формате ASCII, но там распакованный текстовый файл 9.4 гигабайта - не хочет из-за размера открываться ни в какой программе, и импорт из него в самой QuoteRoom у меня тоже не работает.

Что значит не работает? На сайте есть инструкция, что делать и я этим импортом не раз успешно пользовался.

Просьба к Gelium: можно ли в его программе прописать на выбор адрес форексайтовского сервера исторических данных, чтобы скачать и импортировать их непосредственно в программу, пока ещё их сервер работает?

Никто не запрещает базу данных из каталога QR Forexite просто переписать в каталог QR Gelium. Вы можете вообще в обоих программах одну базу использовать. В настройках укажите один каталог с базой для обоих программ. Просто не запускайте обе программы одновременно.

Пока Forexite ничего не отключают. Так что легкий испуг и запасной сервер для спокойствия. :D

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
« Ответ #56 : 05 Декабря 2022, 06:28:01 »
...Forexite server of historical data to download and import them directly into the program, while their server is still running?

If you have Forexite QR still running and updating, you can copy the 5 files from the Database folder and replace those in the Beta. But do note that after this some Forexite symbols removed from support will not be updating and newly added symbols will not have history.

No one forbids the database from the QR Forexite catalog to simply rewrite it into the QR Gelium catalog. You can generally use the same database in both programs. In the settings, specify one directory with the base for both programs. Just don't run both programs at the same time.

Nedra

• Гость
« Ответ #57 : 05 Декабря 2022, 10:30:26 »
Хотел импортировать данные в формате ASCII, но там распакованный текстовый файл 9.4 гигабайта - не хочет из-за размера открываться ни в какой программе, и импорт из него в самой QuoteRoom у меня тоже не работает.

Что значит не работает? На сайте есть инструкция, что делать и я этим импортом не раз успешно пользовался.

Делаю всё по инструкции, указываю для импорта этот огромный текстовый файл - в QuoteRoom отображается процесс импорта, но очень быстро для такого объёма данных - потом проверяю наличие данных в редакторе, но там ничего нет.  Не знаю, если у других всё получается, то могу грешить только на какие-то проблемы у меня на компьютере.

Nedra

• Гость
« Ответ #58 : 05 Декабря 2022, 10:47:40 »
Разобрался из-за чего у меня была ошибка при импорте базы данных из оригинального QuoteRoom. Новую QuoteRoom я распаковал и запускал из нестандартной папки, после того, как распаковал и стал запускать её из стандартной папки Program Files (там, где находится оригинальный QuoteRoom), всё импортировалось и читается без ошибок.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
« Ответ #59 : 05 Декабря 2022, 18:15:30 »
Разобрался из-за чего у меня была ошибка при импорте базы данных из оригинального QuoteRoom. Новую QuoteRoom я распаковал и запускал из нестандартной папки, после того, как распаковал и стал запускать её из стандартной папки Program Files (там, где находится оригинальный QuoteRoom), всё импортировалось и читается без ошибок.

Странно, должно работать в любой папке без установки и танцев с бубнами...

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #60 : 08 Декабря 2022, 12:16:50 »
I am exploring using DDE to keep my TS 2000i working live even after XPO cease to be supported. However, I don't seem to get the QR DDE working. There appears to be two different DDE request format:

QuoteRoom_RTD.xls: =RTD("qr.coqr","","BID,GBPUSD")
Spreadsheet showing #N/A

Help File: =QR|BID!GBPUSD
Getting error "Cannot run 'QR.EXE'. The program or one of its components is damaged or missing."

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #61 : 08 Декабря 2022, 12:28:17 »
I happen to have bought MetaServer RT DDE 3.1 back in 2003 and haven't used it shortly after. RT Soft helped to re-activate 3.2. After much trial and error I get it working with the MT4 DDE Server. I am testing it to see whether DDE is feasible. Should there be a stoppage for whatever reason, importing daily data using MT4 csv is no issue. The only problem is importing 1 min data.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
« Ответ #62 : 09 Декабря 2022, 07:51:02 »
I am exploring using DDE to keep my TS 2000i working live even after XPO cease to be supported. However, I don't seem to get the QR DDE working. There appears to be two different DDE request format:

QuoteRoom_RTD.xls: =RTD("qr.coqr","","BID,GBPUSD")
Spreadsheet showing #N/A

Help File: =QR|BID!GBPUSD
Getting error "Cannot run 'QR.EXE'. The program or one of its components is damaged or missing."

Use service "Excel RTD". A working file with an example is in the QR directory.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
« Ответ #63 : 09 Декабря 2022, 07:53:14 »
I happen to have bought MetaServer RT DDE 3.1 back in 2003 and haven't used it shortly after. RT Soft helped to re-activate 3.2. After much trial and error I get it working with the MT4 DDE Server. I am testing it to see whether DDE is feasible. Should there be a stoppage for whatever reason, importing daily data using MT4 csv is no issue. The only problem is importing 1 min data.

Don't worry, everything will work. I'm just busy for now, so the finalization of the QR is on pause for now. :D

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #64 : 09 Декабря 2022, 15:15:26 »
Use service "Excel RTD". A working file with an example is in the QR directory.

I have enabled Excel RTD service. There are 3 xls files in the Example folder. All don't work. Two gives QR.EXE error.

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #65 : 11 Декабря 2022, 02:21:40 »
I have enabled Excel RTD service. There are 3 xls files in the Example folder. All don't work. Two gives QR.EXE error.

QuoteRoom_RTD.xls is now working. it is using DDE request format:
=RTD("qr.coqr","","BID,BTCUSD")

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
« Ответ #66 : 11 Декабря 2022, 07:15:28 »

QuoteRoom_RTD.xls is now working. it is using DDE request format:
=RTD("qr.coqr","","BID,BTCUSD")

Excel RTD technology is not DDE technology. 8)

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
« Ответ #67 : 11 Декабря 2022, 08:52:57 »
QuoteRoom build 2012: https://mega.nz/file/cVRQjaqL#WDkyjqo8fM-HlfixqcOu0fGSfvXghc2qmLy55oRYw5E

Изменения:

Исправлено восстановление состояния и размера главного окна QuoteRoom после сворачивания его в трэй и после изменения размеров окна с максимального размера на нормальный размер.

Changes:

Fixed restoring the state and size of the main QuoteRoom window after minimizing it to tray and after resizing the window from maximum size to normal size.

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #68 : 12 Декабря 2022, 05:37:08 »
Excel RTD technology is not DDE technology. 8)

Ah...  Now I know. Only for Excel. Thanks,

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #69 : 15 Декабря 2022, 13:01:17 »
Beta 2011.

There is a .Refresh bug. The bottom Services ListView rows are blank until either a Window resize, Window move or the rows are clicked.

Vertical divider tend to snap to the right border when moving it to resize the right quote pane. To bring it back in, need to Maximize the main window and pull the divider back. If window is not maximized, the divider is stuck to the right.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
« Ответ #70 : 15 Декабря 2022, 19:15:33 »
Beta 2011.

There is a .Refresh bug. The bottom Services ListView rows are blank until either a Window resize, Window move or the rows are clicked.

Vertical divider tend to snap to the right border when moving it to resize the right quote pane. To bring it back in, need to Maximize the main window and pull the divider back. If window is not maximized, the divider is stuck to the right.

Sorry, corrected in beta 2012: https://mega.nz/file/cVRQjaqL#WDkyjqo8fM-HlfixqcOu0fGSfvXghc2qmLy55oRYw5E

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #71 : 16 Декабря 2022, 01:08:40 »
TThank you.

The vertical divider bug still there.

Оффлайн stividor

• Участник клуба
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #72 : 16 Декабря 2022, 04:29:10 »
QuoteRoom 2022.12 - нет истории котировок за 14.12.22, точнее: история заканчиватся в 14:41. В папке History\Download нет файла "141222.7z".

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
« Ответ #73 : 16 Декабря 2022, 07:27:42 »
QuoteRoom 2022.12 - нет истории котировок за 14.12.22, точнее: история заканчиватся в 14:41. В папке History\Download нет файла "141222.7z".

Архив закачал. Внес в план задач разобраться в причине отсутствия файла на сервере, но пока не разбирался.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
« Ответ #74 : 16 Декабря 2022, 07:29:07 »
The vertical divider bug still there.

So far haven't done it. The plan is to fix it.

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #75 : 19 Декабря 2022, 04:07:45 »
I thought something wrong on the charts so I patch the historical data from 23 Nov via "Request history" and "History downloading for selected period of time". After re-download, I check a few symbols and the data for 25 Nov is still missing. Refresh charts a few times didn't help. Then I do "Data import" with the 25 Nov file in the Import Folder and this works.

Wonder why would not patch automatically.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
« Ответ #76 : 19 Декабря 2022, 06:06:35 »
I thought something wrong on the charts so I patch the historical data from 23 Nov via "Request history" and "History downloading for selected period of time". After re-download, I check a few symbols and the data for 25 Nov is still missing.

Send fhs.log. I'll see why the data for November 25 was not imported automatically.

Refresh charts a few times didn't help. Then I do "Data import" with the 25 Nov file in the Import Folder and this works.

How did you update the chart? Using the combination ctrl + r?

Wonder why would not patch automatically.

In theory, everything should work automatically. But in practice, there may still be uncorrected errors in the program. ;)

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #77 : 19 Декабря 2022, 07:19:18 »
Send fhs.log. I'll see why the data for November 25 was not imported automatically.

I only see FIS.log... attached. Also attaching QuoteRoom.log

FIS.log may contain my repeat trying.

Menu - View - Refresh - Reload (should be same as Ctrl + R)

Оффлайн csk

• Подписчик сайта
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #78 : 19 Декабря 2022, 10:17:36 »
Maybe because I am running it in WinXP VM now (instead of a test computer). I see memory access violation in the log. Some sort of export failure.

Оффлайн Gelium

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Gelium.net
« Ответ #79 : 19 Декабря 2022, 10:28:39 »

I only see FIS.log... attached. Also attaching QuoteRoom.log

FIS.log may contain my repeat trying.

What is needed is the FHS.log, not the FIS.log. :D

Menu - View - Refresh - Reload (should be same as Ctrl + R)

Ctrl+R - reset TradeStation cache. ;)